Therapy & Counseling Services
Community Based Therapy – We Come To You!
With our therapy services we have Experienced Clinicians who utilize a wide range of therapeutic interventions to help youth and their families struggling with emotional and/or behavioral problems associated with trauma, abuse, neglect, or behavioral health concerns.
Individual and family therapy options are available utilizing both office, home, school and other community based locations. With outpatient therapy (community based or telehealth) our therapists will come to you or your child’s home, school, meet virtually, or anywhere else in the community that is convenient.
- Child Therapy (Ages 3-18)
- Individual Therapy (Ages 3-22)
- 18-22 year must be in our TIP or Transitional Case Management services also
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Intensive Home Based Therapy (IHBT)