It Can’t Wait – Vaccinate Event
November 13, 2020
Keep Your Child Safe & Healthy
Every year, millions of children get sick from diseases that could be prevented by vaccines. Vaccinate your child for their best chance to keep from getting sick and preventing the spread of disease to others.
This could be the most important event you attend with your child. If your child is behind on their vaccinations, it’s never too late to get them back on track. Remember, it can’t wait – vaccinate and keep your child safe and healthy.
*Extra COVID-19 precautions will be implemented to keep your child safe!
- Medicaid members ages 0+ for vaccines and flu shots.
- Participants need to bring their insurance card and ID (if possible)
- $20 gift card incentive for child members ages 0-6 who get a vaccine (flu included) at the event
- Representatives from the 5 Managed Care Plans onsite with giveaways
- This will be a drive-thru event to promote safety.
Click to Zoom or Download Flyer
November 15, 2020
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
St. Joseph Orphanage: Villa Campus
5400 Edalbert Dr., Cincinnati OH 45239
(located behind La Salle High School)Child Vaccinations & Flu Shots
Receive a $20 gift card for receiving vaccinations and flu shot (for child members ages 0-6).
Bring insurance card and ID if possibleDrive-Thru Children Immunizations
– Ohio Medicaid Members (Molina Healthcare, CareSource, Buckeye Health Plan, Paramount Advantage, United Healthcare)
– Children and Adults ages 0+ can receive immunizations
*COVID-19 precautions will be implemented to keep your child safe!
Contact Molina Healthcare