Respite Care Program
Behavioral Health Respite Care Program for Youth
As a grant recipient we are able to provide needed respite services to the children and families we serve. Eligible youth will have the opportunity to participate in group activities led by our qualified mental health staff on Wednesdays from 3:30-6:30 (dinner provided) or Saturdays from 1:30-4:30 (snack provided) at our Hamilton County-West office location.
Benefits of Respite Care
· An option for respite for a safe environment for a break for parents and children
· A great way for children and adolescents to practice prosocial engagement
· Snack and/or a meal will be provided
· A great way for youth to have time for additional recess that will include play, craft activities, outdoor activities, and leisure time
· Ideal for ages 5 to 16 (groups will be separated by ages)
· Ages 5-16
· Level of Care of 3 or 4 (consideration for LOC 2 on case by case basis)
· Must have CareSource (Ohio Medicaid Insurance)
· May not be in the custody of JFS/Children’s Services
Transportation is not provided for this program. Guardian will be responsible for setting up transportation.